Yttrium-fortified cathode for ultra-resilience
against accelerated degradation & fade.
• Fully rechargeable in as little as 2 hours.
• Serial communication (CANBUS)
compatible with leading peripherals
incl. Victron®, Studer®, Ingeteam®,
SMA® & Goodwe®
• On-board monitoring & diagnostics via
integrated user interface / display.
• Marine-grade stainless steel enclosure.
• 10 Year product warranty.
LiFeYPO4 batteries are capable of delivering up to 90% of their charge for more than 4000 times.
This is achieved in ambient temperatures of more than 35°C without any performance degradation. The high performance ultra-reliable energy storage solutions.
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeYPO4) batteries have now become the leading technology in energy storage for the modern world. The batteries are perfectly suited for operation in warm African conditions.
Please note there is a 14 working day lead time.